Privacy Statement 267 Industries
This privacy statement has been drawn up by 267 Industries (Chamber of Commerce number 76233634) ), hereinafter both referred to as 267 Industries.
267 Industries is located at the address Asserstraat 53 – Katwijk – The Netherlands.
267 Industries can be reached via:
Background and contents of this privacy statement
267 Industries is aware that appropriate processing of personal data is of great importance. Processing is about everything that can be done with personal data, from saving to destroying. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) lists ‘collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction’ as examples of processing data. In this privacy statement you can read which personal data 267 Industries processes and with which purpose we process data. The way in which 267 Industries operates is in accordance with the GDPR.
This privacy statement is structured as follows:
- Personal data that we process
- Purpose of data processing
- How long we store your personal data.
- How we protect your personal data.
- Sharing your personal data with third parties.
- Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use.
- View, modify or delete your personal data.
- Submitting a complaint.
- Updating our privacy statement.
Mr A. van der Lans is the Controller of 267 Industries and can be contacted for questions about the way in which data are processed. He can be reached via the contact details above.
2. Personal data that we process
267 Industries processes your personal data for the services we provide and/or because we obtained your personal data in the context of an invoice or newsletter. Below is an overview of examples of the personal data we process:
- First and last name(s)
- Address details
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Information on proof of identity (e.g. document number)
3. Purpose of data processing
267 Industries processes personal data for the following purposes:
- For sending invoices and making payments.
- For sending newsletters.
- For sending updates.
- To answer your questions or to handle your complaints via social media or e-mail.
- If we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
267 Industries processes personal data solely on the basis of the principles stated in the GDPR.
4. How long we store your personal data
267 Industries does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Customer and business relations: up to ten years after execution of the assignment, unless the law prescribes to keep them for a longer period. During this period it may be necessary that we still contact you or perhaps you would like to make use of our services again. Your contact details can also be kept longer if you have indicated that you wish to remain informed.
- Contact form or e-mail: if you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us a question by email, we will only use your data to contact you and to handle your question or complaint. This data is not saved unless you become a client of 267 Industries.
- Subscribe to the newsletter: if you subscribe to a newsletter, we will use your data only to send you our newsletter. This data is saved until you unsubscribe.
5. How we protect your personal data
267 Industries has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of your personal data. Data carriers in use at 267 Industries, its employees and any third parties involved are protected against unauthorized access. The digital data carriers on which personal data is stored are secured with encryption. 267 Industries also uses encrypted data transmission when exchanging data (both sending and receiving) with third parties. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
6. Sharing your personal data with third parties
267 Industries will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information to them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreements or to comply with a legal obligation.
7. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
267 Industries uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
267 Industries website can show links to external websites and organizations. 267 Industries has no responsibility with regard to the use of your personal data by those organizations. Always read the privacy statement of the website that you visit.
8. View, modify or delete your personal data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by 267 Industries. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold in a digital file to you or another organization.
You can request access, correction or deletion; a request for the transfer of your personal data; withdrawal of your consent; or object to data processing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and social security number cannot be visible on this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
9. Submitting a complaint
If you believe 267 Industries has made a mistake while performing its work, you can file a complaint. The director of 267 Industries will deal with your complaint, hear about your complaint and will make a decision about your complaint.
If you believe that your complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily after completion of the procedure, you can send a complain to the Dutch national supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) within 6 weeks of receiving the decision of the director of 267 Industries.
10. Updating our privacy statement
267 Industries reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time. Changes will be published on our website. We recommend that you regularly visit our website for the most recent version of this document.